Like Fox on facebook! ♥

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Top 7 tips: What to do when you're feeling blue.

Sometimes in life, you feel a little bit sad. Sometimes you even feel a lot sad.

It's not nice when you feel sad. And I don't know what to do sometimes to cheer myself up!

So I thought I'd make a list of the top 7 Fox-rated things to do to cheer you up when you're feeling blue...

1. Have a cup of tea
The first step to feeling better is the essential ingredient of tea. I'm sure a scientist somewhere at some-point, really frustrated with his overly frothy test tube, had a sip of tea and thought: "By george! Eureka! My goodness! That's it!" And decided that a hot tea is the bestest for sorting you out.
So there you go. Scientifically proven.


2. Smile at yourself in a mirror
We didn't have mirrors in the wild, so when I came across one here I found it pretty weird in general. But if you pull faces at yourself in there, it looks so strange it just might make you smile!


3. Eat lots of cake (Without your Laura looking)
Laura says I shouldn't eat lots of cake because it's bad for me. BUT I think if you're sad, a top tip is to eat lots and lots and lots and LOTS of it until you feel very satisfied and a maybe a bit queasy. Then you can focus on the tastiness and queasiness instead of your sadness!
(But maybe run around the garden a few times and stock up on broccoli when you're feeling better).


4. Eat lots of biscuits (Without your Laura looking)
You really can't go wrong with eating!


5. Make best friends with your duvet
There's nothing like wrapping yourself up in your duvet until you look like a sausage roll. Then you could either pretend you actually ARE a sausage roll, and think about the taxing life of flaky pastry to distract you, or you could pretend your duvet is a big monster trying to eat you and the people of the world, but you fight it off to save the day and become a hero! Yay!


6. Dress your hoover up in big shoes, a floppy hat and a moustache until it no longer resembles a hoover
I really really really really REALLY don't like hoovers. And I don't want it sat there staring at me, looking like a hoover, when I feel sad. It would just make me feel even MORE sad. So you need to be very brave, and carefully sneak around the back of your local hoover (possibly dressed in an army or ninja-style fashion for full sneakiness) and cunningly disguise it so it is no longer a threat.


7. A HUG
Sometimes what you need more than anything in the whole world is a big old cuddle! So spread those arms, put down your tea, wipe off the cake crumbs, hop over in your duvet, give me a smile, and c'meeeeeerrrreeee....



GIVE US A CUDDLE!



Lotsa love,

Fox







2 comments:

  1. I may just direct some of my grumpier patients to this Mr. Fox xx (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura nice to meet you at my exhibition. Liking these ones, good luck with it all! Kev

    ReplyDelete