Like Fox on facebook! ♥

Sunday 11 August 2013

Summertime!



Hoooray, we're back home for a few weeks of summer holiday!

And LOOK at the weather. Just LOOK at it.

Its probably raining now I've said that.

But it's been sooooooooooooooooo sunny recently, its great!

I've been kicking back and sunbathing in the garden with a nice cool glass of lemonade and a good crossword... What more could you want for the summer?

In the next few weeks whilst Laura is working, I have some exciting things planned... and THEN. AND THEN! In a couple of weeks we're going to Reading music festival!

HOW EXCITING IS THAT.

It took a bit of time to convince Laura to take me along, but as long as I carry my own suitcase and don't talk to strangers then its okay - Yayyyyy!

Anyway, I need to dash, my breakfast is ready and I can't be doing with soggy cornflakes.

Just thought I'd show you a little picture of Laura and me catching some rays and give you a little update.

Catch you soon for some summer adventures!

Lotsa love,
Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment