Like Fox on facebook! ♥

Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Fobbit Day!

It's nearly one of my most favourite-ist times of the year! Yay!

Easter is approaching!

Now, of course, like most men out there, I LOVE me some chocolate. But that's not why I lurrrrrrrve Easter so much.

Wanna know why?

Do ya?

Okay, let me tell you.

Now it's a bit unusual, so just be prepared alright?

I really... Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally...

Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really...

love...

BUNNIES!

That's right, I said it. Bunnies! I love them! And Easter is the BUNNY holiday!

Who doesn't want that?!

Laura told me that a lot of people-persons think its strange for foxes and bunnies to be friends, but I think that's silly. Anybody can be friends, it doesn't matter what you look like or what species you are!

So to celebrate my love and bestest-estest friendship with all my bunny friends from back in the wild, I decided to do something special for this Easter and make... A COSTUME! (For more tips on how to make a top-notch fox-tume, see the time I scared Laura)

With my good friends Louis the puppy, Marco the Porcupine (our handy, portable pin-cushion), and Ollie the Owl, we gathered some felt and got the old stapler to make...

THE FOBBIT!






Introducing the new and very bestest symbol of Easter, because it's not only a bunny... But a fox too! (And we all know that they're the best animals around)

Go and fobbit your troubles, eat LOTS of chocolate, and have a lovely jubbly day with all your favourite fobbits!

Happy Fobbit Day!


Lotsa love,

Fox




No comments:

Post a Comment