Like Fox on facebook! ♥

Sunday 12 May 2013

The fortnight frenzy!

Hello friends!

So I was sat in the kitchen the other day, sipping my cup of tea and assisting Bradders the squirrel with his crossword, and a thought came across me. I realised that I haven't really told you much about our adventures at University.

As we're heading back home to St Ives in two weeks for the summer holiday (until we move into our new Farnham house in September), I thought I'd write a mini series of University stories over the next fortnight, to commemorate our time in the Student Village.

And and and!! At the end of the University Adventures mini series it will be...

Wait for it...

Wait for iiiiiit...

My first Blogiversary!!

Yayyyyyy! A whole year of bloggyness! Phwoar.

So, as well as giving you a ton of new stories, we'll be doing something super super special and exciting then too! Mark the 26th May in your diaries!

Ps. A big thank you for helping me to reach over 100 likes at the start of the year too! Check out my facebook page for updates: www.facebook.com/thewondrousfox

So, without further ado, here we go!
Happy Sunday!

All my love,
Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment