Like Fox on facebook! ♥

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Its my blogiversaryyyyyyyy!

Eeeeeeeeeee!

A year today I started writing my blog, how crazy is that! I've rather liked sitting down with a cup of tea and jotting down my ponderings in a little pocket of internet. I'd like to thank you all for your support, love, and for reading! It's been great fun and I'm so excited to share the upcoming adventures and stories with you!

To celebrate a year of blogging, Laura has released a limited run of Fox screen-prints! All hand printed and waiting for you! Just send an email to laura@coppolaro.com or leave a message on www.facebook.com/thewondrousfox to purchase one!



Also, after we round off the Uni Adventures series, this month we have some special stories planned to celebrate my blog birthday! So keep those eyes a-peeled!

Thank you again friends, have a wondrous evening!

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of love,
Fox




No comments:

Post a Comment